Saturday, October 15, 2011

Top 5 Music for the day! (Part 2)

Holla guys, It's my Part 2 post for the "Top 5 Music for the day" here's another ka-adik-adik/ LSS songs for the whole bunch day. Hahaha

So, here is it "the top 1 Music for the day!!"


Someone Like You by Adele

Super patok na patok ito sa mga heart broken jan...
pero kahit hindi din naman, pero sa totoo lang halos kaboses ko si Adele! Chos :P

Top 2

Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera 

My first time to watch this music video napaindak ako ng bongga! LOL

Top 3

You and I by Lady Gaga

pretty good but nung una natakot ako sa music video.. haha

Top 4

Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Heroes ft. Adam Levine 

Super nakaka LSS toh! "My hearts is stereo it beats for you so listen close hear my thought in every note oh oh... Make me your radio and turn me up when you feel low.....

and the last!! Top 5


You make me feel like by Cobra Starship ft. Sabi

Nananananalalalalala sobrang hindi ko maintinduhan kung lalala or nanana.. hahah
Super love ko din yang song na yan..


Okay, Keep listening! hahaha! 
have a great weekend everyone :)
enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud that Lady Gaga gets the 5 top musics for the day ^o^

    ReplyDelete