Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Häagen-Dazs

We actually loves to eat and eat! We love giving food gifts during the holiday. So, I'm searching for a new cake companies and that was so great that I actually look a blog and saw a post of this. Häagen-Dazs is a made of a premium ice cream. 





 I love ice creams!!! (I Screaaam!!!) LOL


 Super winner diba? and they has a good selection of ice cream cakes. They also have created a three limited edition cakes just for their holidays.

Here's the Rainbow Log which is really cute! I really want this for Christmas.  I love the strawberries on the top and the thin layers of dark chocolate. The Rainbow Log is the most special ice cream and sorbet flavors. 
Rainbow Log

The Yuletide Charm it's kinda simple but elegant. It's a strawberry cheesecake ice cream and surrounded by  a snowflake patterned with the mango, chocolate decor on the top, strawberry and kiwi for the toppings! So cute <3


Phil w YC

The Christmas Wreath and again! with the cute toppings w/ some cutie cherries, vanilla, strawberry and chocolate. It has a raspberry sorbet w/ a green tea. Well, I think it's good for my mom and a mango ice cream.


Christmas Wreath

Visit their Stores and for orders:
  • SM Mall of Asia (Tel. 556-1111)
  • Robinsons Place Ermita (353-2972)
  • SM Mega Atrium (638-2971)
Photos from  Häagen-Dazs
                     Chuvaness


For more info. LIKE their Facebook Fan Page CLICK HERE
   

No comments:

Post a Comment