Thursday, October 27, 2011

Our Trip

It's about 7:30 in the morning... My sister lost her permit earlier in our house, in their school policy "No permit! No Enroll!".We decided to go to her school and request again a permit. Fast forward! Here we go, after we got to her school my mom texted us that she already seen the permit. So, it's time to go home... but of course I'm kinda hungry! We walk almost 5min. So my sister and I went to our favorite place "Starbucks". It's our extend breaky...

We have ordered a Doughnut and an Iced Tea. I think it's not good for breaky at all. Tummy ache and abot namin jan! wahahaha


It's my first time to try this Iced tea..they called it the Black Iced Tea. I just loved it! It's like a C2 Green w/ Sago't Gulaman..





Leggo! Handa ako!!! dendenderenn




Had so much a fun earlier with my sister :)

We love Starbucks so Much!!! :-*


Taken by: Mica Estrella using her awesome phone BlackBerry Bold 9780

No comments:

Post a Comment