Sunday, July 31, 2011

Lauren Kate's Books

I'm too late... I just go to National Bookstore and I miss reading books/novels. So I entered on the store and I saw a big tarpaulin about Lauren Kate's Books and oh myyy... I wanna buy!!!


The novel revolves on a young girl named Luce (or Lucinda Price) who gets sent to "Sword and Cross" reform school in Savannah, Georgia, after she is accused of murdering a boy by starting a fire. At the reform school, she meets Daniel,a boy whom she feels inexplicably drawn to, claiming she has seen him before. The book revolved mostly around the love triangle of Daniel, her and Cam, another boy who studied in Swords and Cross.


Tornment





















































I can't read them... I need to study/review first! wahahah =)) I'm going to read next summer I think? Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment