Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Loving Vans! ♥

I super love vans! I'm a fan of it. I had my new Vans Addie given by my mom.

And now I want Sanrio x Vans Hello Kitty! and It's gonna be out on June 2011. I'm so excited for it!

I ♥ Hello Kitty

Sanrio x Vans "Hello Kitty" Pack
Sanrio x Vans "Hello Kitty" Pack
Sanrio x Vans "Hello Kitty" Pack

Sanrio x Vans "Hello Kitty" Pack
Sanrio x Vans "Hello Kitty" Pack
Coming real soon, watch out for it!

Be the first to check it out @ stores:
   VANS Glorietta 3
   VANS Galleria
   VANS Marquee Mall
   VANS Robinson's Manila
   VANS Ayala Cebu
   VANS Abreeza
   VANS Greenbelt 3


I really don't know pa kung what price... but keep visiting my blog for the info. =)

2 comments:

  1. please inform mo naman ako kung out na siya here sa philippines and kung saang stores. Thank you

    ReplyDelete