Saturday, January 28, 2012

What is my birth date means?

My friend told me about when is my birthday and I keep saying why? Because she will find what's the meaning of my birthday. Wow! di ko kineri, I'm so excited for the result..

And here's the result!!

You have many talents, and you are great at sharing those talents with others.
Most people would be jealous of your clever intellect, but you're just too like able to elicit jealousy.
Progressive and original, you're usually thinking up cutting edge ideas.
Quick witter and fast thinking, you have difficulty finding new challenges. 
Your strength: Your superhuman brain power 
Your weakness: Your susceptibility to boredom 
Your power color: Tangerine 
Your power symbol: Ace 
Your power month: May
Sobrang natawa ako dun na I have many talents daw? Wait, haha! Sige na ngaaaaa... Pero sana be specific. Like singing ba? Chos! Haha! Pero basag ang boses ko. Inaamin ko yun! hahaha

So, if you want to check yours just comment your birth date on my comment's box and send me your email or twitter username. So, I can send you the result or will post it on my blog =)

Thanks to my friend Abby! 

1 comment:

  1. I want to know mine :D My birthday is November 20, 1996. @AjsParedes :)

    ReplyDelete