Wednesday, December 28, 2011

DiGi iPhone 4SURE 4 ME


I know everyone wants an iPhone 4s even though it's too expensive. People will make everything to buy an iPhone and now I'm joining the Nuffnang challenge "Why do you want the iPhone 4s?"

 

Yes, I'm only a student but you know what I really want for an iPhone 4s? 


The first thing is the Siri, Siri really makes things easy. For me, as a student I'm kinda busy when studying and I don't have enough time to use my phone, check my emails, check my messages and different schedules. Now I can use my voice to use an iPhone. Siri understands what you say, knows what you mean, and even talks back. Here's another amazing way to just use your voice. Instead of typing, you can use the microphone icon. Then say what you want to say and iPhone listens. How cool is that?!


The second thing which I really love the iPhone 4s is because of the Camera it's already on 8 Megapixels. Because I'm a blogger, I really need a camera to take things for blogging and hey I love taking up videos too and I can use it for Video blogging and now the iPhone can take 1080p whatta amazing HD is that. It's like an DSLR!!!


The other thing is an iCloud it is the easiest way to manage all my stuff, because it manages it all for you. iCloud stores music, photos, apps, mail, contacts, calendars, documents, and more.


The another thing is A5 chip which is up to two times more power and up to seven times faster graphics and you'll feel the effects. Another cool!!!

I haven't owned any touch screen hand phone and I want to experience to have an iPhone in my lifetime.
It's the most amazing iPhone yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment